Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Hello,friends this is Vipin Arora from India.I tell you about my love story.I was live in a village of uttarakhand name GARHINEGI, where is mostly panjabi families live.After passing 12th I admitted in a government engineering college kashipur in age of seventeen.There is so many boys & girls came from different district. After admission my study was going fast .there was new person & new experience. Boys & girls was becoming friends.I up & down to college with a public bus & the bus stop is 3Km.far from my college.so I was come with my friends whose home in the way of bus stop.a girl who was also come near by another village by bus.she always told me why are you not talks with girls but I smiled. After some time that girl close to me but I didnt like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment